- 1 Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita Kit
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (11g)
- 400g turkey breast stir-fry (or quick cook turkey steaks, cut into thin strips)
- 1 pack mixed pepper stir fry mix (about 300g)
- 1 pack mixed salad leaves (about 90g)
- 1 small avocado, sliced (100g)
- Juice from 1/2 lime or lemon
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced (20g)
- 1 medium tomato, sliced (85g)
- 2 tbsp reduced fat hummus (60g)
- Coat the turkey in the seasoning mix from the meal kit.
- Heat the oil and cook the turkey for about 10 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Remove half of the turkey and set aside to cool for lunch.
- Add the stir fry mix to the pan and continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad ingredients and warm half of the tortillas according to the pack instructions.
- To assemble your evening meal, load 4 fajitas with half of the mixed leaves, the turkey and vegetable mix, and half of the salsa from the
- To assemble your lunch, spread 4 fajitas with the hummus and then load with the remaining mixed leaves, cooled turkey, avocado
sprinkled with lime or lemon juice, spring onions, tomato slices and remaining salsa.