- 5 large tomatoes, deseeded and finely diced (See Tips)
- 1 large green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (185g) Old El Paso™ Original Tortilla Nachips™
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients except the Nachips™. Serve with the Nachips™.
Cover and refrigerate; serve within 3 days. Fresh tomato salsa becomes juicier over time. Drain off the extra liquid, if you like.
Choose ripe on the vine tomatoes or look out for flavoursome plum tomatoes for this salsa. You will need approx. 600g before deseeding and chopping.
Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.