- 500g thin cut beef sirloin steak, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 50g tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 2 little gem lettuces, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed and diced To Serve
- Soured cream
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the oil and cook the beef for 2-3 minutes, turning once, until golden. You will need to cook the beef in 3 batches.
- Add all the beef back into the pan and stir in the salsa, ketchup, sugar and mustard. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon the beef mixture in the tortillas. Top with the lettuce and tomatoes. Serve with the soured cream.
- Add cooked peppers and onions to the beef and sauce for a more substantial meal.
- Flour tortillas are easier to fold and less likely to tear when they’re warm. Simply wrap tortillas in a clean dish towel or cover with paper towels, and microwave on High for 10-15 seconds or until just warm.