- 2 ripe mango, peeled, stone removed and diced
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander Tacos
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 3 x 225g rib-eye steaks (each at least 1.5cm thick)
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas
- Mix the salsa ingredients in a small bowl and cover and set aside.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix over both sides of each steak, pressing to coat.
- Heat a large cast-iron griddle pan over a very high heat. Cook the steaks in the hot pan for 3-4 minutes on each side until charred and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a warmed plate and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Warm the flour tortillas as directed on the packaging.
- Transfer the steak to a chopping board and thinly slice. Divide the steak slices between the warmed tortillas. Top with the salsa and serve.
You can use a drained tin of sliced mangoes for the salsa instead of fresh, if preferred.
For a budget recipe replace the rib-eye steak with thin flash-fry steaks and cook for 1-2 minutes until seared. Rest for 5 minutes then cut into strips.
Serve with a side of salad.