- 1 tin (435g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Shredded red chilli
- Fresh coriander sprigs
- Carrot and cucumber batons
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- Combine the refried beans, lime juice and taco seasoning mix in a medium bowl. Beat with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined, then gradually beat in the olive oil.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnished with shredded red chilli and fresh coriander. Serve with cucumber and carrot batons and Nachips™ to dip.
Tips• You can make the dip a day in advance – cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight. Allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
• Stir in some fresh chopped coriander or parsley for extra flavour and colour just before serving, if liked.