- 1 boneless turkey breast (1.6 kg), thawed if frozen
- 1 jar (226 g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chipotle paste
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Mixed salad leaves
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
1. Grease or spray a slow cooker with oil or cooking spray. Place the turkey breast into the cooker. Mix the salsa, honey, and chipotle paste, in a small bowl and pour over the turkey.
2. Grease or spray a slow cooker with oil or cooking spray. Place the turkey breast into the cooker. Mix the salsa, honey, and chipotle paste, in a small bowl and pour over the turkey. Cover and cook on a Low heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or until thoroughly cooked.
3. Remove the turkey from the cooker. Discard the skin and cut into slices. Cover in foil while you prepare the sauce.
4. Pour the cooking juices into a medium sauce pan. In a small bowl, mix the cornflour and cold water until smooth then pour into the cooking juices. Cook over a medium heat, stirring, until the mixture comes to the boil. Turn down to a low heat and continue to cook for 2 minutes until thickened. Serve drizzled over the turkey.
Slice and wrap up into soft flour tortillas with salad leaves, guacamole, salsa and a little cheese
Spice up your Sunday roast with this smoky turkey breast. Serve with roast potatoes, steamed veg and the spicy sauce!