- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g chicken thigh, taken off the bone
- 1 Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 120 ml water
- 250 g long grain, microwavable rice pouch
- 240 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- 100 g mixed lettuce leaves
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped length ways
- 1 Old El Paso™ Cool Soured Cream Topping
- Place oil in large frying pan over a medium heat, add the chicken and cook until chicken is cooked throughout – it should turn golden in colour no longer be pink inside. Take off the heat and transfer to a bowl. Then using 2 forks, gently pull apart and shred the chicken.
- In a large saucepan, heat the salsa and water until it comes to the boil. Stir in your cooked rice (follow instructions on pouch) and leave to stand for 5 minutes, take off the heat.
- Stir in your chicken and garlic powder to your rice mixture.
- Piece the packaging on the soft flour tortillas and warm in the microwave for 35 - 45 seconds.
- Spoon chicken and rice mix onto each warm tortilla, and top with some mixed lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and a dollop of cool soured cream topping.
- Fold and roll your tortilla and serve to your friends and family.