- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 avocado, stone removed, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Whole Wheat Soft Tortilla Boats
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Line a large shallow roasting tin with foil. In a small bowl mix together the chilli powder, cumin, coriander and 3/4 of the salt.
- Mix the cauliflower and pepper in a large bowl and drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle with the spice mixture and toss to coat. Spread out evenly in the roasting tin. Roast, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Meanwhile make the avocado dressing. Place the avocado, coriander, lime juice, remaining oil and salt in a blender or small food processor with 3 tablespoons of water and process until smooth. Heat the tortilla boats to pack instructions.
- Divide the spinach leaves between the tortilla boats. Top with the roasted vegetables and a drizzle of the avocado dressing. Garnish with the extra coriander Serve with the rest of the dressing on the side and lime wedges.
If the dressing is a little too thick to drizzle add more lime juice or a splash of water and blend again.
Try replacing the coriander with freshly chopped mint, chives or flat leaf parsley for a different herby flavour.
You can use Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Flour Soft Tortilla Boats instead of the whole wheat ones.
Cooking Vegan? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegan. Products and ingredient sources can change.