- 1 packet Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita Spice Mix
- 1 jar Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Fajita Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 beef stock cube dissolved in 100 ml hot water
- Without removing any string from the brisket (or it will fall apart during cooking) roll it in the packet mix to coat well.
- Pour the cooking sauce into a slow cooker and stir in the beef stock.
- Pop the spice coated brisket in - the liquid should be enough to cover the brisket and put the lid on a cook on low for 12 hours - I tried mine after 10 hours and found it needed 12 hours.
- Remove the brisket and pop onto a board. Remove the string and shred using two forks. The meat will literally fall apart and be delicious.
- Put the meat into a bowl and add just 1 tbsp of the cooking liquid and stir through and keep warm.