- 1 Old El Paso™ Original Cheesy Baked Nacho Kit
- 150g grated full-flavoured cheese
- 150ml soured cream
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed and flesh mashed
- Red and green chile peppers, chopped (optional)
- Heat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4.
- Spread half the tortilla chips in a medium baking dish. Squeeze half of the salsa over the chips and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Repeat with remaining chips, salsa and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling, or microwave for about two minutes. Top with avocado, soured cream and chile peppers.