- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ Mini Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 300g lean beef mince
- 1/2 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 75ml water
- 1 small romaine lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 tin (198g) sweetcorn, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh tomato salsa
- 40g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Fresh coriander sprigs
- Soured cream
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Lightly brush the tortillas with some of the oil. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until the rims of the tortillas are lightly browned. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the beef and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently until browned all over. Stir in the taco seasoning and water and cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the lettuce between the tortillas and top with the beef mixture, sweetcorn, salsa and grated cheese. Garnish with coriander sprigs and serve with soured cream and lime wedges.
- Add extra flavour to the tortillas by sprinkling with a little chilli powder after brushing with oil.
- Replace the Cheddar with crumbled feta cheese for a tangier taste.