- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff™ Mini Soft Flour Tortillas
- 250g beef mince
- 1/2 yellow pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 50ml water
- 1 small romaine lettuce, shredded
- 18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3-4 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 40g Cheddar cheese, finely grated or feta cheese, crumbled To Serve
- Soured cream
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Lightly brush the tortillas with some of the oil. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until the rims of the tortillas are lightly browned. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the beef and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently until browned all over. Stir in the pepper, taco seasoning and water and cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the lettuce and tomatoes between the tortillas and top with the beef mixture, salsa and Cheddar or feta. Serve with soured cream and lime wedges.
||100 g||50 g||%* (50g)|
|Energy||2299 kJ /551 kcal||1150 kJ /276 kcal||14%|
|Fat||33.8 g||16.9 g||24%|
|of which saturates||4.3 g||2.1 g||11%|
|Carbohydrate||54.3 g||27.2 g||10%|
|of which sugars||0.5 g||0.3 g||<1%|
|Fibre||3.9 g||1.9 g||-|
|Protein||5.5 g||2.7 g||5%|
*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)
All Old El Paso™ products are subject to reformulation at any given time. We therefore recommend that you always check the ingredient list on our product packs prior to purchase to determine product content.
- Try replacing the pepper with tinned sweetcorn or chopped mushrooms.
- Top with shredded red or green chill for a bit of extra spice!