- 1 bag (185g) Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- 250g ready-grated mozzarella cheese
- 80g Old El Paso™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed (from 425g tin)
- 80g diced roasted red pepper (from a jar), drained, patted dry and diced
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed and flesh diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Lime wedges, to serve
- On large microwavable plate, spread chips evenly. Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Spread beans, bell pepper and onion evenly over cheese layer. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 5 minutes or until beans are heated through and cheese is melted. Top with avocado and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Like it hot? Top with Old El Paso™ sliced green jalapeños or a couple of dashes of your favourite hot sauce.
Replace the mozzarella with finely grated Cheddar cheese for a more intense cheese flavour.
Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Microwave timings can vary depending on wattage. Microwave on High for 1 minute 30 seconds first then in 30 seconds bursts until the nachos are piping hot. Allow to stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.