- 60g butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 narrow sweet potatoes, each cut in 8 wedges lengthways (about 500g)
- 4 chicken breast fillets (about 600g)
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix For Fajitas
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6.
- Mix half the melted butter with the cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Add the sweet potatoes and stir until completely coated (do not clean out bowl). Spread the potato wedges on a large baking tray and roast for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken, peppers, remaining butter and seasoning mix to the same bowl. Turn to completely coat in the butter and seasoning. Add the chicken and peppers to the roasting tray, moving the sweet potatoes over to make room.
- Roast for a further 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (check by cutting through the thickest part of one fillet – the juices should run clear with no pinkness).
- Scatter over the spring onion and coriander and serve with lime wedges.
Round out this fajita-inspired meal with heated Old El Paso™ Refried Beans topped with grated mozzarella or Cheddar cheese and cooked long grain rice.
Can’t take the heat? Skip the cayenne pepper.