- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ Kit
- 1 x 198g tin sweet corn, drained
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, stones removed and flesh mashed
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g cooked and peeled king prawns, drained and patted dry
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 50g mixed salad leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a bowl, mix the sweetcorn, avocado, coriander and lime juice together. Season and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat and cook the prawns, garlic and chilli for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the seasoning mix from the kit and 2 tablespoons of water and cook for a further 1 minute. Stir in the spring onions.
- Heat the pockets to pack instructions.
- Serve the warmed pockets with the prawn mixture, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes and the salsa from the kit in separate bowls, and let everyone fill their own pockets their own way.
Try replacing the prawns with cooked shredded chicken.
Tinned sweetcorn is quick and easy to use but you can use corn on the cobs, if you have them. Simply boil the cobs and cut the kernels off with a knife. Stir into the guacamole as above.