- 1 Old El Paso ™ Extra Mild Super Tasty Stand ‘N’ Stuff Soft Tacos Kit
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 ml soured cream
- 100 g grated cheese
Prepare your Toppings
- Dice your tomatoes and place into one bowl and mix the Cool Herb Topping Mix with 100ml soured cream in another. Next shred your lettuce and place into a third bowl. Keep all three in the fridge until needed.
Sizzle your Filling
- In a hot pan, add a splash of oil and start browning your 500 g of minced beef. Then drain off any excess liquid. Reduce the heat, add the Extra Mild Super Tasty Tomato Stir-In Sauce and stir well for 2 minutes. Add half of the grated cheese (50 g), stirring until the cheese has melted.
Warm It Up
- Take the tortillas out of their packaging – it is important not to oven heat or microwave the soft tortilla shells in the plastic packaging. To heat in the microwave, put them on a microwaveable plate, on full power, for 30 seconds. To oven heat, pre-heat the over to 165⁰C (same for fan assisted ovens) / gas mark 3 and wrap the tortilla shells in foil before placing on a baking tray in the oven for 7-9 minutes.
Stand, Fill & Top
- Fill your Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas with your freshly cooked meaty filling and top with your freshly diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, your Cool Herb Topping Mix and remaining grated cheese – then get stuck in!