- 1 Old El Paso™ Extra Mild Super Tasty One Pan Rice Meal Kit
- 500 gchicken breast
- 1 crisp green pepper
- 1 fresh onion
- 1 can (198 g) of Green Giant Sweet corn
- Slice the chicken breasts, peppers and onion into medium sized chunks. Drizzle 2 tbsp of oil into the pan, turn the heat up and fry the chicken until it’s nice and browned.
- Throw in the vegetable chunks, stir it up and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Toss in the seasoned rice and give it a good stir for 1 minute.
- Pour in the sauce pouch, add the spice mix and 350 ml of water to the pan and stir. Bring to the boil then reduce to a medium heat and leave to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring gently from time to time.
- Get it on the table and serve to the whole gang straight from the pan.