- 500g beef mince
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 340g cream cheese
- 1 1/2 jars (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 jar Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños, drained and chopped
- 225g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Green chillies, sliced
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™ or tortilla chips
- Limes, cut into wedges
- Heat a large frying pan to medium high and cook the beef mince for 5-7 minutes, stirring, until cooked. Sprinkle over the taco seasoning mix and continue to cook for 1 minute before removing from the heat.
- Heat the cream cheese and salsa, in a large saucepan, over a medium heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in the jalapeños, Cheddar cheese and beef and continue to cook about 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately sprinkled with fresh chillies, coriander and serve with Nachips™ or tortilla chips and lime wedges.
Serve alongside crudités like carrot or cucumber batons and sliced peppers.
Use Mexican blend or Colby Jack cheese in place of the Cheddar.