- 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick 'N' Chunky Salsa
- 6 eggs
- 6 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Flour Tortillas, heated to pack instructions
- 100g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small handful coriander, chopped
- Heat the salsa in a large frying pan just until bubbling. Carefully break the eggs into the frying pan, leaving room in between each. Cover and simmer over a medium-low heat for 6-7 minutes or until the eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with cheese and top with an egg and salsa. Serve garnished with coriander.
- Stir chopped roasted pepper and sweetcorn into the salsa for extra body to the sauce.
- Give it a kick by adding some chopped red chilli or chilli flakes!