- Oil for greasing
- 200g Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- 225g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 300g cooked chicken, shredded
- 175g frozen or tinned sweetcorn
- 1 jalapeño chilli, sliced
- 100g Old El Paso ™ Sliced Green Jalapeños
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper, and grease with oil. Spread half of the Nachips™ evenly into the tray.
- In small bowl, mix the cheese and taco seasoning mix. Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over Nachips™. Drop half each of chicken, sweetcorn, and jalapeño slices over the Nachips™. Repeat the layers once more.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Tips• Great served with cherry tomatoes, coriander, guacamole or soured cream.
• Use regular tortillas if you can’t get hold of Nachips™.