- 3 tomatoes, halved, deseeded and diced
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Pinch of salt
- 9 Old El Paso™ Crunchy Taco Shells
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 450g skinless cod fillet (choose thick fillets)
- 8 Old El Paso™ Regular Flour Tortilla Wraps
- Soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC (200ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 7. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Mix the tomatoes, onion, coriander, lime and salt in a small bowl. Cover the mixture in the bowl and set aside
- Place the taco shells in a large plastic sealable freezer bag and crush finely with a rolling pin. Add the seasoning mix and shake the bag until well mixed.
- Cut the cod fillet into short strips about 8 x 2cm. Add the strips to the bag, pressing the taco crumbs onto the pieces of fish to coat. Place the strips on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, turning once, until crisp and golden.
- Place 3 pieces of crispy baked fish on one side of each tortilla. Top with the tomato salsa and fold over. Serve with soured cream.
Instead of cod fillet you could try skinless haddock or salmon fillet.
If you have a food processor it will make light work of turning the taco shells into breadcrumbs.