- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pack (400g) fresh ready-to-roast potatoes, diced
- 1 tin (340g) corned beef, finely diced
- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Large Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Baked beans, heated
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened. Add the diced potatoes and cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the diced corned beef. Cover and cook over a low heat for a further 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender and the mixture is crispy in places. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Warm the tortillas as directed on the packaging. Place 1 tortilla on a chopping board and spread with 1 tablespoon of the salsa. Top with 1/4 of the corned beef hash mixture.
- Fold in the sides towards the centre then roll up tightly to completely enclose the filling. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 burritos in total. Serve, halved, with baked beans on the side.
- Look out for packs of ready-to-roast potatoes in the prepared vegetables section of the supermarket. If unavailable, use defrosted frozen ready-to-roast potatoes, finely diced or grated.
- Stir in some finely chopped and drained Old El Paso™ Sliced Red Jalapeños to the hash mixture for an extra spicy hit.