- 1 Old El Paso™ Cheesy Baked Enchilada Kit
- 500 g tender chicken breast
- 150 g grated cheese
- These cheesy enchiladas are quick and easy, just crank the oven to 180°C (Gas Stop 4)
- Slice the tender chicken into thin strips.
- Get the pan sizzling hot and add a splash of oil. Throw in the tender chicken strips and stir-fry over a medium heat until it’s golden, juicy and cooked right through.
- In a bowl, stir up the Enchilada Spice Mix with both parts of the Tomato Sauce sachet and 150 ml hot water.
- Pour half of the mixture over the chicken, add half the grated cheese and stir it up.
- Pierce the packaging of the Soft Corn Tortillas and microwave on full power for 35-40 seconds or heat in the oven following the pack instructions. Keep them covered until ready to serve.
- Now, spoon the filling onto the middle of the warm tortillas, wrap them up and lay them folded side down onto a lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour over the remaining sauce and sprinkle on the rest of the grated cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Take out the piping hot cheesy enchiladas, gather up all your hungry guests and get stuck in together!